Survey at least twenty people around your location on mobile phones.
What will you come across?
- Unique and individual mindsets
- Distinctive personalities
- Different preferences
However, there will remain one thing common in them.
It is their addiction to various kinds of mobile apps.
Consequently, companies across the globe are investing in mobile app development to seize the attention of their targeted audience.
The rising demand for mobile apps also enhances the popularity of app development companies Toronto.
However, the constantly evolving smartphone market leaves the developers’ foreheads wrinkled.
- What would be the best framework for cost-effective yet highly-functional mobile app development?
- What would be the best framework to develop mobile apps running on both Android and iOS?
No doubt the answer is React Native.
From new startups to Fortune 500 companies, all consider React Native as the best framework for cross-platform mobile app development.
A survey conducted by Statista reports that almost 38% of app developers chose React Native in 2021.
Still confused, aren’t you?
Let’s dig into the benefits of React Native to analyze why this excellent framework is the most suitable for your cross-platform mobile app development project.
Benefits Of React Native For Mobile App Development Project
Mobile app development has never been a child’s play.
In fact, with so many programming languages, online resources, debugging mechanisms, Etc., mobile app development is a challenge and fun for developers. And the fascinating thing is that challenges even continue after the app release.
React Native enables developers to ease the challenges in mobile app development through the following ways:
Cross-Platform Mobile App Development
The polarizing war between Android apps and ios app development company in Canada affects both developers and companies embarking on the app development journey.
After all, there is only one motif playing behind companies’ mobile app development endeavors.
And that is to widen their customer base worldwide.
In order to achieve so, companies prefer mobile apps that will run seamlessly on both iOS and Android.
- React Native epitomizes all the blocks of mobile app development, aiding developers in building mobile apps that run effectively across iOS and Android.
- Being a dominant cross-platform mobile app development framework, React Native helps developers save a lot of time and expenses. As a matter of fact, developers don’t need to conduct the development process for the same app on separate platforms.
- Moreover, React Native also makes developers free from the headache of maintaining apps on both Android and iOS.
Fast App Performance
Yes, you are right.
When native languages like C# and Java serve as the pillars of mobile app development, it ensures fast performance.
- Although not entirely, React Native enables developers to attain near-native performance along their mobile app development journey.
- Additionally, developers can optimize the app performance by navigating the native UI libraries, native codes, and APIs.
- Developers can even build some features using native codes and some functions using React Native. This kind of amalgamation boosts the app’s performance.
Easy Mobile App Update
It is time to repeat it.
A developer’s responsibility does not end with the app release.
Even after you launch the app, developers may require to tweak the app features from time to time as per the customer’s needs.
- Unlike the native mobile app development, React Native allows Devops services companies Toronto to automate the app update.
- As a result, companies don’t need to re-launch the app to offer updated features to their customers.
Tasks Get Simplified
- A mobile app development project goes through different complexities at every stage of the development pipeline.
- React Native provides straightforward solutions to various complications that usually arise during the mobile app development process.
- For example, the ‘Hot Reload’ feature allows developers to go back to the codes they have already used, the impact of the coding, and whether it requires any modification.
- Numerous React Native features like the Hot Reload enable developers to simplify their tasks and review their actions during the mobile app development.
Not all companies seem willing to dive into a big-budget mobile app development project.
Some companies can not afford it, while many don’t want to risk significant investment.
- Since React Native helps developers build cross-platform mobile apps faster, it saves time and money.
- Thus, React Native suits small businesses and hot new startups, aiming to boost ROI with minimal investment.
To conclude, React Native is a mobile app development framework that ensures fast development and effortless debugging. It’s easy-to-comprehensive nature allures developers and custom mobile application development Toronto to it.
Don’t overthink. Try out the fantastic features and functions of React Native for your mobile app development project.